1. Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy and original of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations and interview respectively. No document shall be directly sent to PMB NIDHI by the candidates before or after examination.
2. Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application form.
3. A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ short listing for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by PMB NIDHI.PMB NIDHI would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this advertisement, no further representation in this regard will be entertained. Such decisions shall be final and binding on the candidate. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organization, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
4. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
5. Multiple attendance/ appearances in the online examination and/ interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
6. Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
7. Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at LUCKNOW.
8. Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
9. Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
10. Any request for change of date, time and venue for examination and interview will not be entertained.
11. A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) with signature should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification. Photo uploaded should be of appropriate size and clearly visible.
12. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form
13. PMB NIDHI shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of PMB NIDHI and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized PMB NIDHI website www.pmbnidhi.com for latest updates.
14. The candidates are required to follow all the Guidelines regarding Social Distancing Mode of Exam given in this advertisement and subsequently. Any violation may result in cancellation of candidature.
Duis venenatis, turpis eu bibendum porttitor, sapien quam ultricies tellus, ac rhoncus risus odio eget nunc. Pellentesque ac fermentum diam. Integer eu facilisis nunc, a iaculis felis. Pellentesque pellentesque tempor enim, in dapibus turpis porttitor quis.